Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Breaking the silence?



Basically I could not find enough time to "word" my feelings. But even after my tiring daily schedule, I decided to divert my kids away (their mother is working at a teaching hospital in East,so they heavily depend on me)as well and madeup my mind to spend some time on “self expression”.
I also had a doubt whether it is ethical for me to express myself in my personal blog while holding a post in the GMOA ex co.
But later due to the “huge” number of face book comments of people who were waiting to see “fireworks”, I decided to start my dialog again!


Eg-
මං මේ නිකමට වගේ අහන්නෙ, අපේ GMOA එකට තාම මේ TELPHON ALAWANSE එක දිනාගන්ඩ බැරි වෙලත් ඒකට ACTION එකක් ගන්නේ නැත්තේ ඇයි???????? අපේ GMOA එකට නැත්තේ TESTESTERONද;THYROXINද; ADRENALINද; නර්ස්ලා උන්ට නැතුව අපට විතරක් එකක් දැම්ම කියලත් ACTION එකක් ගන්ඩලු යන්නේ; අපේ උන්ට CIRCULAR තිබිලත් ගන්ඩ පන නැ; ඉතින් මුන්ට මොනාහරි අඩු නැත්තන් දෙන දේ කාල වෙන දෙයක් වෙනකන් නිකංම ඉඳියිද??? ආ නිකං නෑනේ; කයිවාරුව තියෙනවා; මොහොතක් සිතන්න; අපේ එකට මොනාද DEFICIENT???????????

Who are this critics? Are they genuine?Is'nt there any basis behind their comments?What do you think ?

let's analyse it next.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment